Saturday, October 2, 2010

Body Shapes

A body shape is what nutritionists and magazine articles call people's bodies that resemble pieces of fruit. Some examples are:


PEAR SHAPED


Pear Shaped Body
The pear

Upon a google search for "pear shaped body", I came up with this image.

Ap"pear"ently Beyonce has a pear for a body.
But when I think of a pear shaped body, this is what I think of.
More Accurate

APPLE SHAPED

















A google search left me with this picture.


???
That obviously is NOT what I was looking for.

That's more like it.
But when I think of apple shaped people, I think of this.

They're like a pair of Galas!
HOURGLASS SHAPED

Look at that tiny waist!
Original Picture
A google search led me to this picture:

LOOK AT HOW FUCKING SCARY THIS IS.
RULER/BANANA/TUBE/STRAIGHT/RECTANGLE SHAPED





Banana Shaped?


Tube Shaped












No comments:

Post a Comment