Thursday, September 30, 2010

Now What?

So you've figured it out: you're fugly. I knew it all along. Don't believe me yet? Look in a mirror. Yeah. Ugly. 


So what are you gonna do about it?




I'm going to be honest here. I'm not gonna say that everyone's beautiful in their own way. Because it's not true. It really isn't. I've seen some pretty god damned ugly girls who can't be "cured" without plastic surgery. I've seen girls who make me want to puke my intestines out all over their meat grinder zit faces. And I've seen girls with the prettiest eyes and hottest bodies who make me want to punch them in the face until people say I'm prettier than they are. 


And you know that lie your mother told you, that beauty's only skin deep? Well underneath all that blemished skin of yours, there's layers of fat. And then stringy, sinewy muscles and gooey organs and lots of oozey blood. So no, it's not skin deep. And the size of your heart doesn't matter in the real world. 


But attraction does.


 
                                  See? Your insides aren't that pretty.











No comments:

Post a Comment